A fan-favorite stock just got an upgrade. Midwest Industries new Side Folding Extruded Stock takes design cues from traditional AK-47 stocks, adding on modern features and functions for enhanced usability. This all-in-one folding stock is a game-changer for any rifle with a Picatinny rail–not just the AK-47. The skeletonized body and ergonomically curved top surface create a comfortable operating experience, while the rigid triangular design with a tight lock-up offers the stability of a fixed stock. And when it’s time to head home from the range, the compact folding action makes storage and transportation a breeze.
- Heavy-duty side-folding mechanism constructed from 4140 heat-treated steel
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock-up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Can be configured to right- or left-folding
- Curved top surface for a comfortable cheek weld
- Stock is made from Hard Coat Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Extremely rigid triangular design
- Features 5 QD sling attachments
- Adds 9.0” to overall firearm length
- Adds 0.75” to the length of the firearm in the folded position
- Complete assembly weight: 15.5 oz.
- Steel parts are mag phosphate finished
- Made in the USA
- Price- $184.95
The Side Folding Extruded Stock is sold exclusively through Midwest Industries and Brownells fpr a limited time. **End user is responsible for any ATF requirements** It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that possession and use of this item is in compliance with all relevant federal, state, and municipal laws or statutes.