Well this gun has changed my original thoughts about Ruger. I’ve always had a Ruger no matter if it was a .22 Long rifle or a 9mm pistol and while I’ve always liked their guns I never thought that they were not up to snuff with Smith & Wesson and Sig Sauer and the rest of the big name pistol manufacturers.
Well this gun really changed all that for me. This gun I will take and use anywhere it’s so compact and the weight is amazing. I just can’t say enough about this gun. So lets get to the specifications.
Slide Material: Stainless Steel or Alloy Steel
Slide Finish: Brushed Stainless or Nitrodox Pro Black
Grip Frame: Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
Barrel Length: 3.50″
Overall Length: 6.85″
Weight: 23.40 oz.
Twist: 1:10″ RH
MA Approved & Certified: No
CA Approved: No
Suggested Retail: $525.00
- Amazingly accurate
- Great for open or conceal carry
- Great grip and feels great in hand
- No specific Blackhawk Serpa holster (Regular SR9 Serpa holster will work)
- No ambidextrous slide release
- Shells will eject and hit you in the face/head (So make sure you wear your eye protection)
This is a must have compact pistol if you have a long standing problem with Ruger this is where I’d give them another try.