I’ve had the Smith and Wesson(S&W) Military & Police(M&P) .357 SIG for about 2 months now and I couldn’t be happier with it.
I’ve made a video review that I’ll add below but I wanted to list the factory specs and post a few pictures first.
- Model: M&P357c
- Caliber: .357 SIG
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 3.5″
- Action: Striker Fire Action
- Front Sight: White Dot Dovetail
- Rear Sight: Steel Low Profile Carry
- Overall Length: 6.7″
- Weight: 22.2 oz.
- Grip: 3 Interchangeable Palmswell Grip Sizes
- Material: Polymer Frame/Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide
- Finish: Black Melonite®, 68 HRc
- Purpose: Personal Protection, Law Enforcement, Recreational
Reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, proven safety features. The new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.
In the design of the M&P, we considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle. No other polymer pistol offers this combination of versatility, durability and safety. ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Taken from smith-wesson.com
[expand title=”Watch the review video”]