If you’re new to the world of guns, then you probably aren’t sure which gun may be best for you. You need to find the right one that YOU are comfortable with. Here are a few tips that will narrow that long list of firearms that you may have:
- Find the pistol that feels the best to you. If you don’t like holding the handgun, you won’t enjoy shooting it.
- Decide the purpose of the weapon beforehand. (Concealed Carry, Home Protection, Range Shooting)
- Don’t buy a pistol that you can’t shoot. A larger caliber isn’t everything.
- You aren’t paying solely for the name of the firearms company; you’re paying for the quality of the pistol.
- Do your research, but be willing to learn and take advice about different handguns.
- If you can afford to spend a little more on a handgun, then spend it. It may be worth it down the road, especially in a life-or-death situation.
- Don’t rely on someone else’s suggestions. Find the pistol that best suits you and your needs.