It’s hard to believe that it’s Christmas once again! It truly feels that 2021 has just flown by. With Christmas, comes buying gifts for that special person in your life or loved ones. Here at Epic Tactical we have decided to make a comprehensive list of our best Gifts for 2021 with a variety of price points.
With the price of goods increasing, and unfortunately our wallets aren’t increasing with this inflation, we want to make sure that you are getting the best bang for your buck! We’re going to break down these lists by price points: Under $50, $51-$100, $101-$250, and $251-$500. Could we go higher, like say up to $1,000…yeah, we could. But for us, we’re all about the savings and the best buys…so, let’s get this thing started!
Gifts Under $50
- SpyderCo Tenacious – EDC knives make great Christmas items or Stocking Stuffers. Priced between $45-$50, it makes for a great buy! They can be found at your local sporting goods retailer like Cabela’s but we find that BladeHQ offers fast shipping and these knives can be found on sale frequently!
- Leatherman Rev Multi-Tool – Keeping with the EDC concept, a multi-tool serves great purpose. Priced at $35, this 14-in-1 5.91oz multi-tool goes a long way. Backed by Leatherman’s 25-year warranty, we find that this is a great investment. Again, the Rev can be found at your local sporting goods retailer, but again we find that BladeHQ has great pricing and shipping.
- 3V Gear Posse EDC Sling Pack – 3V Gear offers affordable gear that is robust and can handle your EDC needs. Priced at $39, this Sling Pack carries quite a lot of gear. According to 3V Gear, “the Posse EDC was designed to move with its wearer having padding in all the right places.” With 3V Gears Lifetime Warranty, we had to include it in our list!
- Boker Plus Multi-Purpose Pen (MPP) – Who doesn’t like a good pen. Who wouldn’t like a pen that also has a glass breaker and Kubaton built in? With the average price of $25, this EDC Pen just makes sense. The lightweight aluminum body (offered in Black and Grey) is comfortable in the hand and you don’t notice it while it’s in your pocket. This pen can be found on Amazon and other online retailers.
- Trayvax Original 2.0 Wallet – Made from aircraft-grade aluminum, this RFID Blocking Protection Wallet holds up to 15 cards & 5 bills. Priced at $35, this EDC wallet can be carried in the front pocket and comes with a 65-year warranty. The Trayvax Original 2.0 Wallet can be found on Amazon and can be bought directly from Trayvax.
Gifts from $51-$100
- Casio G-Shock DW6900-1V – This durable digital 200M Water Resistant watch is reasonably priced and a great entry-level G-Shock! Although I said entry-level, don’t be fooled. The DW6900-1V has an Auto-Calendar, Count Down Timer, Stopwatch, and is Shock Resistant. The average price of the G-Shock DW6900-1V is coming in right at around $55. You can often find these on sale for about $35, so keep that in mind.
- Walker Razor Slim Electronic Hearing Protection – Walker makes some amazing products, but there is something about these slim earmuff’s that we truly like. These fit perfectly for males and females. So a win-win for all. These earmuff’s can be found at the average price of $55, but as low as $39. So keep an eye out to find the better deal.
- G-Code INCOG Shadow Eclipse IWB Holster – G-Code is a NC based company that offers rugged holsters and equipment. The INCOG Shadow Eclipse IWB is no different! It’s offered with or without Weapon Mounted Lights and primarily offered to: Glock, Smith & Wesson M&P, CZ 75, HK VP9/P30/USPC, and popular Sig Sauer line of pistols. The weapon mount options are TLR-1, TLR-3, TLR-7A, TLR-8A, X300U-B, Inforce APL (Gen 1) and XC1. The INCOG Shadow Eclipse IWB Holster is coming in at $85.
- Surefire G2X Pro – Handheld flashlights are still a thing. And a lot of people carry one on them as an EDC item. We like the Surefire G2X Pro due to its size and durability. With it’s 600 LED lumens at max output, it’s bright enough yet not over-powering. It offers a corrosion-resistant 4.4oz polymer body and it’s OAL is 5.2in. With an average price tag of $75, it makes for a great Stocking Stuffer.
- Dark Angel Medical Mini Trauma Kit – This minimalist Trauma Kit is just over the size of a pack of cigarettes. It offers the user equipment to “Stop the Bleed and Start the Breathing.” Items in this kit include: SWAT-T, QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing, Gloves, and a Set of Hyfin Chest Seals. Items are vacuum sealed in a 3mm thick bag. Price tag for this kit is coming in at $80.
Gifts from $101-$250
- Blue Alpha MOLLE Double Rig Belt – The Blue Alpha Double Rig Belt is designed for the shooter in mind. Offering an inner 1.5″ every day belt with velcro on the outside, while the 1.75″ outer belt can carry all your OWB equipment like a holster, magazine carriers, and your IFAK. The Cobra Buckle on the 1.75″ outer belt can be designed to have the added D-Ring. Each belt is made to order and is offered in a variety of colors. Depending on the belt buckle and design/color, the price for the Blue Alpha MOLLE Double Rig Belt starts at $135 and goes as high as $160.
- Haley Strategic D3CRM Micro Chest Rig – The D3CRM is a great addition to your vehicle setup. Although the D3CRM offers no ballistic protection, it does offer a way to carry equipment on you in the event you need to deploy your vehicle weapon quickly. The D3CRM works great for males and females. The D3CRM Micro is coming in at $175.
- Streamlight ProTac HL-X Weapon Mounted Light – We personally like the Cloud Defensive LCS/Streamlight HL-X Kit. The kit offers a better/cleaner option for mounting the ProTac HL-X. We used this set up on our Budget-Friendly AR15 build and we think it’s a great buy for someone looking a weapon mounted light. You can find these kits on sale from time to time for $140. But their everyday price is still affordable at $175.
- MantisX Shooting Systems – MantisX offers shooters the ability to train at home without having to spend money on ammunition. MantisX has a variety of different systems for Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun. Using their mobile app to help you see where you need areas of improvement, it makes you more proficient with your firearm while saving you money in the end. Prices range from $100-$250 depending on the weapon.
- Lynx Defense Pistol Bag – Going to the range can be a bit cumbersome without the right gear. Lynx Defense offers Berry Amendment Compliant products that are made here in NC. Their gear is robust and rugged and can take the abuse of the range and then some! Their pistol bag can be made to fit all your needs with the ability to customize the inside. With a price tag of $160 for the single colors, it is a bit on the expensive side for a pistol bag, but I assure you it’s well worth it!
Gifts from $251-$500
- Palmetto State Armory Dagger – It’s a Glock Gen 3 but updated. We feel like this pistol is a game changer for sure. With the standard DLC Dagger coming in at $300 and the Night Sights option coming in at $350, it makes for a great buy! For the ones looking to save some money, yet still have a reliable pistol…this is the one for you! Although I have said in the past not to buy a pistol for someone without them knowing, but I feel like this one would be good. The only thing I can recommend for this pistol is getting rid of the factory Magpul magazine in favor for a factory Glock magazine.
- RTS Ultimate Tactical Bundle AR600 Level III+ Special Threat – This tactical bundle is great for the person on a budget, yet still wanting protection. It comes with their comfortable Plate Carrier (that is highly recommended by females), a Set of Level III+ plates, Knee Pads, and a set of Gloves. With a price tag of $330, it makes for a great buy. You can often find this kit on sale for $290, so be on the look out for those deals!
- Islander Automatic Dive Watch – The Islander Watch Company offers superior watches, yet at an affordable price. Their line of watches are 200M Water Resistant and usually offers Double Dome Sapphire Crystals. Offered in all variety of face colors, bezel’s, and hands, surely you can find something that catches your eye! Price point for these watches range from $279-$350.
- Durostar-DS4400E Gas-Electric Start Generator – Although this isn’t an item on everyone’s Christmas List, we feel that one should give a gift that is thoughtful, yet useful. A generator serves many purposes and is very useful during power outages. The Durostar DS-4400E offers 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts. It comes with a 210cc OHV engine and has both 120V and 240V receptacles. Coming in at $480, we feel like this generator in particular is the best bang for your buck.
- Traeger Tailgater 20 Pellet Grill – As far as pellet grills go, there are quite a lot of different manufacturers out there. We personally like Traeger and Recteq for our smokers. When it comes to something that is: compact, can be used with your inverter on your vehicle or even with your 18-volt or 20-volt Power Source/Inverter, and isn’t breaking the wallet, we recommend the Traeger Tailgater. This 62lb pellet grill does it all. With a max temp of 450 degrees, you can sear your favorite meat while on the go. With a price tag of $499, we think that this is an excellent buy for the campsite and the tailgater fans out there.
This is just a small comprehensive list. There are endless ideas out there. We just find that these are some of the better options and what we would like. Happy Shopping!
As always, ya’ll be good and be safe!